MADRID



























MADRID

It was one month ago when I was alone in Madrid. I've never travelled alone before I came studying in Germany. Last winter in 2012 I was alone in London for a few days, and this time I was in Madrid for three days by myself. It was not a long time, but I finally realized why people love traveling alone. Before this trip I did not understand why people say "I love traveling alone because I met new people and found myself." Well I wouldn't say I found myself but I would say I did meet new people and that makes this trip very memorable. You might meet someone you never ever see in your life again, but you might meet someone that becomes one of your best friends in your life as well. As long as you open your mind, life's an lovely adventure, isn't it?


Comments

  1. Anonymous25/5/13 03:04

    Veгy enеrgetіc artiсle, I likeԁ that a lot.
    Will theгe be a paгt 2?

    my sitе; Http://Www.Firstusacarpetcleaning.Com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts